+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
It's like our little secret...
► Thursday, 11 November 2010 | 3:18 pm



Hihi. Damned pissed yesterday.

Yesterday. Was talking to my mum while shopping and I asked her to give me some money to buy the clothes to wear for grad night. Could see that she was deciding whether she wants to give me or not. Then, sis pop out from don't know where and started on her crap. "Why you (referring to me) need to buy new dress?" "Why I graduate that time never buy dress for me?" "Just wear the dress you bought for chinese new year lah!" WTF?!! Do any of this concern her? Care so much for what? Want new clothes? Just ask! Stop me from buying for what?!! Got so much money go buy yourself. Anyway, sent her SMS. Guess what it read. ;) " -'- " Lols. Smart right. Am so going to ignore her if she ask me to do stuff for her. She still owes me that iPod!! I am going to get her to buy me one. If not, there is always another way.

Tired like hell today. Why I'd never felt so tired before? Feel like dying already. Daniel, I agree with you. Come, let's go jump down the building together. =/

Ending today's post here. Byes.