Don't ever look back...
Hihi. Bad mood today. =(
Yesterday
Met ZhiChi @Lot One in the morning. Waited for ShiQing and decided to call her instead. Handphone: No one pick up. House phone: Picked up and said she's isn't going. -.- Nvm. ShiQing never go, continue with the shopping! Went into Cotton On first to look for wedges. Hmm. The black one with ribbon is nice but nahh, not buying. After Cotton On, Sasa for nail polish. Can't find any top coat so Aries. Found and bought. Took the train to Orchard or rather Somerset. Spent the whole time complaining about how long the trip was. =/ If only JiaFen was here. LOLs. JiaFen in Sg, CONFIRM take cab. XD JiaFen, why must you go to China?
Alighted at Somerset. 313@Somerset! New Look!! Dresses, heels... Saw the dresses but all of them look the same as what ZhiChi bought, only different colour. *sighs* Heels! Nice pumps but all of them are like damn high. 5-6 inches? God, how can anyone wear heels that high without falling over?! Ditched the heels. Forever 21 next! Went there for accessories. =)) Hairbands, necklaces... There's this really cute baby pink hairband that I wanted to buy but decided not to since I wouldn't wear it anyway. Necklace, yes please! Bought the same necklace as ZhiChi 'cause we both wanted it very much. ;) After Forever 21, lunch. Subway!! =) Walked around afterwards. Saw the shop, Icing room, the one at Jurong Point where you can customize your own cakes? Wanted to buy one cute cupcake for ShiQing as a B'day prezzie but then it is pre-ordered. =( Walked around, tried on dresses, still nothing. Cotton On again. Nice dresses, but they don't suit me. Haizz... Dress also so difficult to find meh. Anway, back to New Look. Nice tops. Decided to buy that one and then another skirt but not enough money!!! =/ Ditched the skirt. And then the rest is history...
On the way back home, Dad called. Scolded me for going to Orchard 'cause I told him that I was going to JP. =( Reached home, nobody said anything but I could tell that he was very disappointed with me lying. =(( Wanted to cry... I am very very very sorry okay? I know I did wrong and I am trying to amend my mistakes. Give me a chance, please? Didn't even dare look at my dad. Scared later he start scolding. =/ When Dad gets angry, he starts throwing things around. Very scared... I know he is giving me the silent treatment to make me feel guilty but I can't help but feel really guilty... =(( Ahhhh, why is my life in a mess???
Today
One word to describe: TIRED. Last day of Primary School also so tiring. No class party no nothing. ??!!! Bored like hell. Played cards again. Blah blah blah. Tomorrow is Grad Nite. Everyone have fun okay? Make use of the day and let it be memorable. =) Am going off on Saturday so this is the last post until 24 Nov. Am going to wish my darling baby brother a happy B'day and everyone a happy holiday.
BYES.