+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
Never felt better...
► Wednesday, 20 October 2010 | 5:37 pm


Mornings!

Went to Orchard yesterday with ShiQing & ZhiChi. JiaFen abandoned us and went out with Darren. LOLs jkjk. Anyway, alighted at Orchard MRT station. Walked through Ion and Isetan to McDonalds at Shaw House. Remember what we said?? 'I can imagine the zombies coming out from here and running up the escalator' LOLs Shaw House was kind of creepy with the green lights and the empty shops. Back to Ion after eating. Saw Monsoon and Rubi. The stuff there at Monsoon is NICENICE but damn expensive. JiaFen, buy one for me!! HAHA, jkjk. Left without anything (sadsad) and went into Rubi. Shoes!! Saw sunglasses but nah, not nice. Went to Starbucks next to get coffee. =) Popcorn from Cornery was after Starbucks. Didn't buy any though.

Went to 313@Somerset 'cause we were kind of bored at Ion with nothing to buy. New Look! OMG, the bags!!! Saw this really cute small white one but didn't want to lug it all the way home. ShiQing saw this metallic necklace at Forever 21. Come to speak of it, it is nice but it doesn't look good on me. =( Continued with my hunt for sunglasses but nope, nothing.

Orchard Central after Somerset. Saw the iPad at Epic centre. I WANT ONE!!! Took the lift to the roof garden. SOOO HIGH!! Pst... did I ever tell you that I was scared of heights but you two still dragged me to take the fucking lift to the top?!?! You two were lucky the lift wasn't fast when it went down or else I would be screaming my head off in front of the others in the lift.

Nothing in Orchard Central so decided to walk down to Taka. On the way, we saw Paragon. Went to times bookstore and bought Stickys. Yupps, they sell it there but I think buying from The Central is better. More choices to choose from. =)Walked back to Ion to take the mrt but before that, bought a pair of shorts from Cotton On. Went home after that and my legs were hurting like hell.

When I got home, BIG surprise. Going to Marina Bay to see some light exhibition(?). SHITTT! My legs still hurt, yeah and walking another few more meters doesn't help. =( But you know what? The exhibition is nice. Don't know how to explain but it is nice. I like the exhibition where they use glow in the dark paint and you can leave your mark there. Ahhh, I bet you don't even know what I'm talking about, so just forget it.

Wish me luck for my hunt for sunglasses. BYEs