+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
How I really feel...
► Friday, 1 October 2010 | 2:00 pm


Hey peeps. Am back again. Lots of catching up to do again.

First up, JiaFen:
Good luck trying to save your stuff from the little I-am-a-devil girl. =D

ZhiChi:
Yes, ShiQing and JiaFen are soo damn lucky!!! JiaFen!!! You don't know how lucky you are.

ShiQing:
Well, you are the one who post the MOST and the post are like quite long, so I'm gonna need a longer time to read those. =)

~

Yesterday was Be U Day and yups. PREZZIES. OMG. I love that bear Miss Ler gave us. Not a big fan of soft toys but its kinda cute. Thanks to all the teachers who gave us the presents. WOW. You guys must have spent a loong time packing those yeah? The Concert was like OMG. Especially the performance by the P6 teachers. LOLS Mdm Jan!! Know what? I guess I will never forget this last Children's Day.

PANICKING!! PSLE IS WHAT?? NEXT WEDNESDAY!! Been trying to calm myself down. Actually, I don't feel panicky all the time. One minute I am doing the usual sms-ing, feeling alright and then the next minute, I am saying that PSLE is like soo damn near. My mind is funny like that. =P

~

There is something I want to say to you but I don't know how to put it in words...