Wishes don't come true...
Thefadingnight
Hey Hey. Decided to post a short one before I officially start the day.
Dad was driving on the expressway home from Granny's house. There was this car on our left trying to switch lanes. Dad was driving too fast and we almost banged into that car. Like in every other story, Dad slammed the brakes in time (duh). As I was siting in the front seat, something came across my mind. If we were to bang into that car, the person suffering the most injures will be me. Then, the thoughts flowed from there. Will I be unconscious after the accident?? Will I get to the hospital in time?? Who will dial for the ambulance?? Who will be at my side first? Who will be rushing me to the hospital with tears rolling down their face?? Who will be the one crying while I'm in the operation room?? Who will stay beside my hospital bed if I'm still unconscious? Who will be the first person to visit me? Who will visit me everyday without fail? Who will stay beside me until I am discharged from the hospital?? Will I be paralyzed waist down from then on?? If yes, will you still be my friend and stay with me through the toughest time??
I guess some things can't be predicted. I will have to wait for this to happen until I can get the answers and see who my best friend is.
Going to get ready for the day. BYES.