+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
How sweet is it ??
► Wednesday, 8 September 2010 | 3:19 pm


Reviviscent

Hey everyone, back on blogger after very long. Had been busy with supp, homework. You know all the details so I won't elaborate further.

Monday
Had supp in the morning. Rushed to SMU for the Science Workshop I had been talking about. Guess who I saw??!! JiaFen, I saw that guy! Ok. Not that guy as in That guy with a capital 'T'. That guy as in That Annoying Guy a.k.a HILSON. WTH!! JiaFen, I think you still can remember him. ShiQing & ZhiChi, you guys may not know him. Some background info, he is from my tuition centre and as his name suggests, He. Is. Annoying. LOLS. Sat as far away as possible. Not like he will remember me but still, better safe than sorry. =D
Saw some undergrads around the campus. Wow. Uni life seems fun. Hang out with friends using laptops while doing projects. How I wish school was like this...

Went to Raffles City afterwards. Raffles City kind of ok but yeah, I still prefer Orchard! Window shopped and ate dinner. Went back home at around 9.30pm and ummhmm, hit the books 'till past midnight.

Tuesday
Pretty much the same as Monday. OMG! Still remember the hanging stuff on the trees in school. LOLS. Sat beside two girls from Nan Hua during the workshop. Wrong move. Listening to them giggling about dunno what was irritating. Ok, I admit that we laugh around a lot in school and like ZhiChi said, we are bitches by gossiping behind peoples' back but still. It's kinda FUN! LOLS. Whispers, giggling...
Oh yah and ermm, you can differentiate rich people from the not-so-rich just by looking at them. Lets see. Halfway through, one of them drew on the other's shirt (WTF?) and the other did the same. One of them (ok, lets say girl A) said, "My MOTHER will kill me if she sees this" the other (girl B), "My MAID will kill me if she sees this" See the difference? Next, Girl A carried the NDP bag while B carried one which looked like those from Zinc. Next, Girl A had a Sony Ericsson phone and B had an iPhone. Now you know who is richer?! Ok, talking crap here. Got the letter from NJC. REJECTED. *wince*

Today
Supplementary. LAST DAY!!

Compared my Selection Test results with JiaFen. Same for English but higher than her for Math and Abstract Reasoning. But the main point is that, WE ARE BOTH REJECTED.

Ahhhhhh.... *sobs sobs* Hey, I understand that I am not up to NUS High's standard and I was just going there for FUN? Although I wasted my parent's money but yeah, I learnt from that.

NJC?? WTH. I am not going to accept my results. I mean its like NJC's standard seems much lower but I can't even get in?? WHAT THE. I don't think that I cannot get into that school. Not thinking too highly of myself here but yeah, I'm not convinced that my standards are that low. Hmmmm... I decided to go against fate. Instead, I will work even harder (not that I am working very hard now =P) to get into NJC. I am not caring about anything else now. I am NOT going to stand my relatives' and cousins' she-went-into-another-neighborhood school look. I had been known to excel in my studies to my family members and I am NOT going to let the PSLE ruin that. ZhiChi, good lucks to you too! 加油!

Study hard and play hard.



P.S. I thank you guys, ZhiCHi, ShiQing and JiaFen, for taking the precious times to answer my questions though I didn't asked for the answers. We WILL be friends forever, there is no doubt. =)