Hey Hey peeps!
I know, I haven't posted for what? A week?? My apologies. Thanks to those who still visit my blog but please DON'T be like JiaFen. JiaFen!!! Don't you have anything else to do besides checking my blog every one hour!!?? I begging you all to not be like JiaFen 'cause if your results drop, Im guilty here. =[ You guys should probably start mugging. LOLS I sound like some teachers' pet. =P
Bad news everyone. Take a DEEEEEEEP breath before reading on.... Done?? Ok. Here's it. I will not be able to use the computer until PSLE ends. Yah Yah, you all will be asking why. First, my mum allowed me to buy the short second life of bree tanner on one condition, which means that I wont be able to use the computer after today. See how much I can do for a book? (ok. this is meant to be sarcastic.) Stop blaming my mum. It isn't her fault. I wanted to control myself and force myself to study sooo, I agreed. I would have bought the book with my money but I knew that it wouldnt help me at all. I wanted to get into NJC very desperately but I dont know why. 'Cause of my relatives? Or maybe its because of that usher I met in NJ. I know you are jealous. Don't be. =) I cant remember who said this to me before but it just sounds kind of familiar. Ohohoh. I remember now. ShiQing, you were the one who said that. hmmm... oh! You were saying how many songs you have in your phone and blahblahblah. lols. Whoa. MAJOR diversion here. Ok. So, I just want to get good results okay. JiaFen,ShiQing & ZhiChi, please please please fill me in on whatever I am missing out okays? Very very sorry to everyone reading this right now but I promise I will post as soon as PSLE ends. You can count on me for that. =D
Goodbyes...
♥HuiYing
P.s. Good Lucks in advance for the upcoming PSLE. Wish you all get the results you all want! =D
P.p.s To all the people not taking HMT. Please DO NOT celebrate in our faces on 11 Oct. I think you all know what I mean. =)