+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
Flying over the fluffy white clouds...
► Wednesday, 1 September 2010 | 10:08 am


HeyHey!

Ahhh. Back from the school and relaxing at home now. Enjoying the cool air from the air-con. Hehe. Anyway. School was back to "oh, you want to know what's pi?" talk again. WTH! I can't believe that I have to stand JIEFENG for the whole day. HELP??!! Anyway, I seriously gotta start studying already. Not doing enough... Panicking. LOLS. Ok. Maybe I shouldn't relax soo much at home. Have fun at school and study at home. How about that? School was the usual today. Practice Papers, Practice Papers and Practice Papers. Mdm Jan gave us a BIG scolding today. Too Noisy?! I guess so. KEEP THE NOISE LEVEL DOWN PEOPLE! Hahahaha.

JiaFen and ShiQing got the RV letter. CONGRATS! ZHICHI?? Arrghhh. If you all go to RV, what about me!? Like SHIQING said, praying hard that JiaFen and me get into NJ. Praying in progress... LOLS. Anyway, with all of you accepted, which school am I going to go if I fail the NJ one?? OMG OMG. FREAKING OUT!

Going back to school during the school holidays. About the same as the normal school time. At least it is not early in the morning! Tuition Centre signed all the students up for some Science workshop. Higher Order Thinking Skills for Science. Wow. I can't wait for it. =.=" Worst part of the whole workshop is that it is from 2.30 to 6.30p.m. and that it is at the SMU! Monday AND Tuesday, 4 hours of Science not including the School Supp. WTH. Rush from school to the SMU. Not a very good idea. Mum says that I must go cause the Exams are near and my Science results are dropping... BUT, Daddy says that I can go to Orchard after the workshop!! ORCHARD!

Thats all for today. BYES!