+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
Dreams are like glass
► Friday, 3 September 2010 | 1:26 pm


They get shattered into a million pieces when someone hits it too hard...

Openupyour-mind

Hi peeps.

*sigh* Back from school AGAIN. Why is my life like this?? Can't it be more colourful? Let's see, SCHOOL then HOME. SCHOOL and then HOME. Come on, give me a break. Holiday are coming, if you still call it a holiday. HEL-LO! Going back to school for three days and still giving tons of homework? Arrgghhhh. Bear with it, HUIYING. Its only a month left of this craziness.

By the end of all this craziness, it will be shopping, movies, laptops and hanging out all the way. Not one bit will be on studying. Looking forward to the end of 12/10. See everyone's glad faces and there will be a sense of satisfaction yeah? Hmmm... There is still a long way to go to another extreme world - the world of fun. I guess we will have to wait....

Waiting sucks. All of us knows that. Waiting for the exams, waiting for the results, waiting for the start of a new year. I hate waiting. Why can't things speed up when you want it to? Why can't we take control of time?? Haizz... I guess some things just can't be answered.

Ahhhhh. Apple just released their new iPods. Daddy, I want one. Wishing time could speed up. Get things over and done with. Have all the time in the world to shop and have fun. Buy whatever I want. How I wish to enjoy this kind of life...

Start mugging now, me.