+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
Save me from this torture...
► Saturday, 14 August 2010 | 2:18 pm


I'm innocent...

Yay! I left with 1 HMT Practice paper!! Surprisingly, I can finish the 3 other practice papers within like what? Two days?? This must be my fastest record. HAHAs

Am enjoying the air-con in my room now. Brrrr... So cold. Set it at 20 degrees so its obviously very cold. I can't believe how some people can survive 16 degrees. Enough of crap.

I am LOVING CAMBODIA!!! School's gonna bring the hopefuls to Cambodia and I want to go. Even if its going there for CIP, at least I can get away from home and go with my friends !! Painting houses and building stuff sounds kinda fun! =D Hope all the people interested in going gets selected!!

ZhiChi and JiaFen, heard that you guys got the letter from RVHS! Congrats!! =DD ShiQing, what about you?? Anyway, I still haven't gotten the letter/e-mail from NJC and NUS. Hey Hey, can you people hurry up and send the letter?? People are waiting!!

Daddy's kinda in a very bad mood these days. You know what he did when my baby bro screamed when he didnt get food?? Daddy slapped him on the face but obvious not that hard lah. Cried even harder. LOLS. Stupid move of Dad but I TOTALLY SUPPORT HIM. At least the screaming stopped. HEY HEY, I not trying to be evil or what but its kind of annoying. Imagine doing you homework with somebody screaming near you. What the heck. I hope my Prelims results are good 'cause I seriously dont want to piss my Dad off. GOD, please help me!

That's the end for now, post more next time. BYES!