+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
My heart is like an open highway...
► Monday, 2 August 2010 | 3:02 pm


HEY!!! I know, I know. Its the exam period and I shouldnt be using the computer, let alone blogging but still.


Math Prelims wasnt as tough as I thought but it is kind of like long winded. Mugging for Mother Tongue (OMGOMGOMGOMG!! GOING TO FAIL!!! OMGOMGOMG!) Homework homework homework. Feels like it's invading into my life. I cant do whatever I like anymore. HELP!! Anyone?! Sis's common tests are over and she is like in RELAX mode. Using the com 24/7. Argggghhhh!


Just remembered something... GROSS BLACK MUCUS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Zhi Chi, I think you will remember that. OHHH and that girl wants to be as skinny and as pretty as Bree Tanner. LOLS!!! BTW, Shi Qing, you saw that camp pic already? The one I was telling you about just now?? XDDDDDDD


Haizzz. Been listening to someone brag about dunno what for the whole day. Hummmmmp. I wonder if you are still the girl I knew since young. I guess you've changed. You are not the happy-go-lucky girl I knew anymore. You became more and more competitive about stuff that are not important and you always want to be the first, always ordering people around, always wanting people to listen to you. You know what? Sometimes I feel like I dont even know you anymore. I wonder if we can still mend our friendship...