Let me out...
I wanna be free.
Hey! Back from the school's National Day Celebrations... No offence to the teachers but it sucked. I mean its like soooo damn boring. Let see. Songs. Message. Pledge. Anthem. Quiz thingy. Fashion show. Talk. Reflections, and thats about all. BORING!! It was so warm, adding to the boringness. :(
Mummy wanna go to the Discovery Centre during the looong weekend but with all the practice papers, skipping it. How I wish I can get my life back - going shopping every weekend and hitting the shops. Speaking of shopping, went to Lot 1 yesterday evening to buy my sis a red T-shirt for the National Day celebrations today. Went to Bossini, Cotton On and Hang Ten saw this really cool skirt at Cotton On but Mum says I cant buy it. Saw a White Polo Tee at Hang Ten and asked my Mum to buy it for me. But, my mum didnt allow again. She said that I have lots of clothes in my wardrobe already so I cant buy any. And she allow my sis to buy like 5 blouses every shopping trip when my sis wont even wear all of them! HE-LLO! My sis has like more clothes than me but she never wear them and all I want is just a new skirt, blouse, and a pair of jeans! Is that too much to ask for!? BTW, Sis, if you read this, you better get what I mean = I DISLIKE YOU.
Enough about all this shit. Gotta start on the homework = two sets of English Practice paper + Unit worksheet + Maths Practice Paper + 3 sets of Science practice paper + MT Activity book + MT compo. Oh GOD!!! BYES!