+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
I would love to see your smile again...
► Monday, 16 August 2010 | 5:14 pm



The fading night. (I love the pictures.)

Hey Hey people!

Just back from the JBP LJ. HAHA. The trip was like soo damn funny. Lets see, first incident. Something fell on JIAFEN! LOLS. It was orange/red in color. Ewwwwww....HEY! SHIQING & ZHICHI: Tree New Year!! hahahas. Laughing too hard to remember the rest. Blah Blah Blah, you know the rest. Went for a break at the cafe near the waterfall. JiaFen wanted to buy more food when her bag is already like filled to the brim with snacks!! Jiafen, you should probably stop eating sooo much snacks. Went to the WORLD OF DARKNESS next!! Wooohooo! I Love that place although it was kind of scary. Initial plan: to scare the other people but in the end we didnt want to. See, we are not so mean! =DD Darren went around scarring other people. Hey, I dont get how you know who to scare when you are like having difficulty seeing. Next stop, Penguins Enclosure. Saw the penguins. CUTTEE! Two types of penguins there, the brown one and the one with a bit of yellow fur. I like the yellow one. Oh yah and we saw this penguin at the side posing of pictures. LOLZ. Then theres was this other group standing together having a family meeting. HAHAHAHAs, HOW TO GET RID OF THE SHOW-OFF GUY!!! XDDD Anyway, the whole trip was kind of fun. ^-^ Remember the lovebirds?? OHOHOHOH and the ones having cold war with each other :)

Watched the replay of the YOG opening ceremony again. Hey! There was nothing to watch on TV anymore. Anyway, while the people are introducing the countries, my baby brother went to take the miniature Singapore flag. What the heck, he took the flag and walked around the room. I think he was trying to do the same stuff as the people on TV. Next, he took the cushion on the sofa and pretended to be the person holding the cardboard thingy which writes the name of the country. He tried to hold the flag and the cushion at the same time but FAILED. LOLS

Oh yah and ermm... I got the NJC letter!! HIGHFIVES JIAFEN!!

End of the post now (I know its very short). BB

P.S. You know that I'm angry with you but you don't seem to care. You know what? Since you are playing the cold war game, why dont I join you? You ignore me and I ignore you. How about that??