Blow my heart up...
Hey Hey!
Got back our results. Ummmm... Not very happy though. Improved for chinese but its not enough. Not saying that my results are bad but still, I NEED TO IMPROVE. Tomorrow's the PSLE ORAL. Dunno how it will be like but just do your best people! GOOD LUCKS! =D
Finish reading Dear John. Hey ShiQing and ZhiChi, if you think Simon and Will are the best boyfriends, think John. Hey, even though Savannah married Tim when she said she will marry John, he still loved Savannah as much as before. Tim had some illness called Melanoma. He was like dying already and he wanted John to promise that he will always treasure her the same way he did. John knew that he himself was still in love with Savannah but was willing to let go of her. That's what I call a perfect boyfriend though Will is ok too. =P
I know its a really short post. Byes.