+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
What am I doing?
► Friday, 9 July 2010 | 1:25 pm


Why am I doing this?

The workload is like 1000 times the normal one. One weekend is not enough! Ok. Enough about that SHIT.

Feeling like I have lost my mind. I am not the girl I used to be anymore. What is happening??

I can almost see it.
That dream I'm dreamin
But there's a voice inside my head saying,
You'll never reach it.

Every step I'm taking.
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction.
My faith is shakin.
But I,I gotta keep tryin.
Gotta keep my head held high.

There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb.

The struggles I'm facing.
The chances I'm taking.
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking.
I may not know it but these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah.
Just gotta keep going.
And I, I gotta be strong.
Just keep pushing on 'cause,


There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle
But Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb.

Yeah-yeah

There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes you're gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's the climb.

Yeah-yeah-yea

Keep on moving,
Keep climbing,
Keep the faith,
Baby.

Its all about,
Its all about the climb.
Keep your faith,
Keep your faith.

Whoa, O Whoa

I heard The Climb. Been listening to songs on my phone(I still havent bought my new ipod yet) and I thought it would be quite 'motivational'. The Prelims are next week so JIA YOUS people!

I think I'm out of my mind.