+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
Sometimes I wonder how I feel about you...
► Wednesday, 21 July 2010 | 2:59 pm



Are you the person I knew before or have you changed???

Haven't write on my blog for a few days... Had been busy with homework. OMG OMG!! I still owe Mdm Thana one worksheet and one practice paper. RUSH RUSH RUSH!!!!!!!

School is CRAZY. Our class has the most problems... Lets see to start of with, there's the Vignesh's practice paper thing, and then there was the Shi Hui thing and then there was the Me and Jia Fen thing...

Ok. Let me explain the Me and Jia Fen thing if you dont understand or didnt hear the whole story. We were at the AVA room for the Prelims Oral. It was time for Mother Tongue Oral (ohh... I think I am going to FAIL. I was like Errm... Errr...) and we had to wait for our turn. Zhi Chi was the first among us - Jia Fen, Shi Qing, Zhi Chi and Me. Was fooling around before that and had nothing to do after that. Shi Qing suggested hiding Jia Fen's Oral Slip under her (SQ) stack of papers while Jia Fen was talking to Daniel and Zachary. Told her that it will be too obvious and went to hide the slip under the teacher's file (the teacher was not there). Jia Fen came back and started looking for her paper. Then Shi Qing and I started laughing like MAD. LOL. Jia Fen started to get angry and then she grabbed my wrist like damn hard, not letting me go without the paper. Ouch damn pain you know. Anyway, her eyes were red and I knew she was going to cry. Shi Qing went to retrieve the paper from under the file and wanted to give it to her but she was holding Zachary's Twilight book. Jia Fen hit Daniel with that book before that and I guess Shi Qing was scared that Jia Fen might hit her with it. Asked Jia Fen to put down the book before she returned the paper. Then, Jia Fen started crying. Shi Qing returned the paper to her and the consoling thing started. Daniel was like about to cry (Shi Qing pointed that out) and Jia Fen said that it was not the boys' fault that she cried. Shi Qing apologized and then Jia Fen said that it was not her fault. Which means that its my fault!? Shi Qing asked her to stop crying and that it was her who had the idea to hide her paper and not me. Jia Fen pointed out that she could have found it if it was under Shi Qing's stack of paper. Asked her to stop crying as the Orals are like within that hour. Shi Qing said that if she continue crying, she will do badly and may even fail the oral. "Oh, I wont fail the oral because of..." Cant remember what she said but HEL-LO, we know that you are very good in chinese but proud much?? Shi Qing's turn for oral and then Jia Fen went to sit at the front row. Sat at the back. And thats the end of the story.

Oh and I didnt apologize to Jia Fen because I thought Shi Qing apologized for both of us and I didnt talk to her after that because when a person is crying, there is nothing you can do about it. The harm is already done.

For those like VIGNESH who believe that I am not telling the truth, you can take Jia Fen's side. It doesnt matter. It is a waste of time having a friend like you who believes the person just because she cried. And I would like to say that its nice meeting you and that I hope that our paths will never cross again after Primary School.