+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
Rainning indoors...
► Thursday, 8 July 2010 | 5:39 pm


Tears escaping my eye with every worksheet I file.

Hey. Havent posted for long. Sorrys.

Was in school today (duh). Had Science lesson today and I have to see Mdm Thana before lunch. Shi Hui went first and she said it was like OK, not so scary but when I see Mdm Thana scolding Ryan, I was like OMG! She was like so angry. Got scared. Feel like crying then during EC, she says she want to check my file on Monday = Searching the house for missing worksheets + Not getting any recess on Monday when she checks the file. Maybe I should cry all my tears out and then when I get the lecture/scolding from her, I wont cry. Sounds like a good idea yeah? Wonder when she will be better to me. Do I have to suck up to her like Min Shean? Feel DISGUSTED just thinking about it.

School's suddenly crazy bout World Cup. Germany lost to Spain this morning. Didnt stay up late to watch. Not so obsessed with Soccer, and besides, I needed my beauty sleep. My sis had been ranting bout her new Math teacher. Guess his name - Mr. Oh (as in Mr OMG!) She said she preferred her last teacher better. Talking about teachers, I think the most fashionable one is Mdm Jan. She buys Pradas, Louis Vuittons and Miu Mius. OMG!!!! Wanna be like her - able to afford lots of branded stuff when I grow up.
Was flipping through last year's yearbook and I saw this P6 Excellence photo. On the right hand corner of the class photo, there is a girl standing by herself and acting cute. LOL! Wonder if Yue Min will be like her too.

Dad's going to fly to Norway next week for a business trip. Maybe he will buy something from there. A pair of black pumps? Probably not. The short second life of bree tanner? Most likely not. He doesnt know anything about Twilight. Wonder if he will even buy anything for me...

Zhi Chi changed her blog's skin again. It is soooo nice. Am jealous here. Help me to change mine?? Oh and btw, definitely eclipse soon. =D
Going to start on homework so bye!

p.s. Shi Qing, watched How Twilight should have ended. LOLZ!
p.p.s. Daniel, Alice's real name is Ashley Greene.

Wonder when the teardrops will stop falling.