+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
I'm not your babe...
► Wednesday, 14 July 2010 | 2:46 pm


Don't you people know how to shut up?? Still very pissed of by CHEE YIT, and now REYNARD!!! BTW, Chee Yit, if you are reading this, read it carefully.

Went to school in a happy mood (as if),trying to forget about IT.Chinese class made me stop thinking about it but after chinese, Chee Yit came and he was like "Why you write about me on your blog har?" (He means the previous post) CHEE YIT: obviously you didnt read the post carefully. It says, "I think it is the GIRL who said it." HELLO?! I said it was the GIRL, not you. Besides, if you dont want me to write about it, dont start it in the first place. This is MY blog, and I can write whatever I want. ITS MY LIFE, NOT YOURS!

After Chee Yit, there was Reynard. It was nearly the end of Higher Mother Tongue EC. How did the convo. start again? Let me think... OH I got it now. It went like this:

MT Teacher : Today's homework is Zhi Shi Bao (in Chinese)
Reynard : Oh I finished it already.
Me : When did you do it??
Reynard : In school? DUH Then what? At home?
Me : I didnt say that.
Reynard : Err BTW, Where were you just now? Were you with Yi Heng just now? You two went to his house right? (Couldnt remember his exact words)
Me : No, HE didnt even go home.

Then before I could continue, he said that I said " We didnt even go home." Made up a big fuss over it and was shouting along the corridor. Jia Wen and Gynele over heard and started guessing. At first it was Daniel. They claimed that I was blushing but I am NOT! My face was red because of the heat, all the shouting and that I am FRUSTRATED. Then it got worse. I denied the Daniel part and then Jia Wen said Jie Feng. WTH! HELLO?! Its Jie Feng that you are talking about. Are you crazy??? Then Reynard told them that it was Yi Heng and now Kang Wei knows. Then Kang Wei said it to Jie Feng and by tomorrow, I guess practically everyone will know. Let me tell you guys this. IT IS OVER BETWEEN ME AND YI HENG. WE DIDNT EVEN START. Why dont you people f**k off and do your own stuff??

Rent the Twilight DVD yesterday. Had been playing it over and over again. Spent the whole day watching it. The character I like most now is Rosalie. She has her own character and she doesnt follow the crowd easily. She leads her own life without regrets and takes control of it. Feel like smashing the bowl like she did when Edward brought Bella home for the first time.

BTW, I am okay. I just need time to get over it and have some time alone. So just shut up and stop trying to make me laugh. I am not trying to be rude here but I am really not in the mood for laughing. I really thank you for trying to cheer me up and I am sorry if I hurt your feelings... Give me time, I will be the girl I used to be again.

Give me time...