+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
Sometimes I feel like I'm far away from you...
► Monday, 5 April 2010 | 4:48 pm


Hmm... Its been more than a week since my birthday and I have yet to receive a b'day present from my besties. I have taken your advice, Jiafen. To wait. But I think I am not going to wait any longer.

So far I have only received presents from Kimberly and my parents. I had been hoping for an ipod classic from my parents but they say that having an ipod nano is enough, and that they will buy me one after PSLE. Instead of an ipod classic, they bought me a pencil case from the wallet shop.I had been expecting a gift from my besties but my hopes were dashed. Maybe they are not my besties anymore.

Sometimes, I feel left out from their convos. and discussions. I feel that I am further and further away from them. Can someone tell me why is this happening???