+ Follow me
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!

Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
Now I hate you even more.
► Monday, 5 April 2010 | 3:54 pm


Hey people!

Did not write for a v. long time.

Today was BAD.

Chinese sucks with HIM in class. Wished I could turn back time. If I could, I would do well for last year's SA2 and not drop to the second best class. HE never talks to me like HE does with the others. HE doesnt even look at me. I just want a smile from YOU. Is that too much to ask for?

Music was worse. It was like HELL. First, Mdm Ong came in and scolded us AGAIN. Then she made us line up to go to the com. lab. We waited for her (noisily) for like 10 mins and then she said that we were wasting her time.We went to com. lab and use the LAPTOPS there. I was excited at first but then when I started using the laptop, I became angry. The laptops were damn slow and it keeps disconnecting from the wireless network(those who are using laptops will know what I'm taking about). WHAT THE TOOT!

Then we had Maths EC. I was doing my work when a rubber band 'flew' through the air and hit me. I looked at Daniel behind me, thinking that it was him(he likes to shoot rubber bands at people). He gave me a questioning look and asked if the rubber band hit me. 'Duh' I said. I turned back to do my work and I heard it. Their convo. was like this:

Daniel: Your aiming sucks!

Issac : Where is the rubber band?

Daniel: You hit Hui Ying.

Issac : Hui Ying, I hit you har? Sorry, it was accidental.

Me : Never mind.

I immediately regretted what I said as my eyes fell on the person sitting beside him - HER. I started thinking that maybe it was HER who asked him to hit me. I hate YOU even more even tough YOU may be innocent!

p.s. The person in red is the same person appearing in most of my posts.