»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!
Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
»
HELLO aliens (:
You are at MY blog, so MY BLOG, MY SAY.
LOL, leave if you hate me, i do i look like i care?
Follow me alrights? The follow button is at the top right hand corner if you cant see.
Click the navigations to navigate around my blog.
The arrows beside the tiny icons are the navigations. You should know how it works right?
The tiny icon would 'light up' if you are at the respective places.
Skin is best viewed in GOOGLE CHROME. Alignment problems and some effects not viewable in MFF. Forget about IE.
Oh, and click the icon beside the postbox to go back to the top!
Click to see what the icons mean:
»Home
»Profile
»Links
»Tagboard
»Credits
«
»
♥ HUIYING
I am one of a kind.
I love school 'cause it's where my friends are.
I love my friends truckloads okays.
ZHICHI, SHIQING, JIAFEN, FELICIA, SHIHUI, JIAWEN, DARREN and of course, DANIEL.♥
Just so u know, i lurrveeeeee sweets.
It's like my drug, I eat it everyday.
I absolutely detest rude people.
And people who find me irritating are hated ttc too. ^^
Never wanted to be your friend
► Thursday, 25 March 2010 | 8:00 pm
Hey! Today was a fine day. Everything went well.(NOT!) All because of one PERSON. 'Cause of HER, my whole day was ruined!
First up, there was English lesson when Mdm Jan asked us to write an intro 'bout the anti-drug essay thing. Everyone did a part- Zhi Chi wrote most of the sentences; Daniel came up with the names of the characters and gave ideas; Ethan gave some ideas and I wrote a few sentences. Our group had five people. Those in 6 Care will obviously know who I missed out. That PERSON did NOT do anything. SHE sat there stared at us, reject our ideas and refuse to do anything! SHE did not even want to read the intro to the whole class. Zhi Chi said she tried to ask HER to go and read it but SHE looked like SHE wanted to cry.Another clue bout HER for those who are not in 6 Care- SHE likes to cry a lot over small matters.
Then there was the same PERSON who did group work with us during Math lesson. SHE did not do anything again! We were given three solid figures and were asked to draw out the net of them all. Zhi Chi and I volunteered to draw the first two and SHE asked Daniel to draw the third one. Being such a good boy(LOLZ), he agreed. Then Ethan said he will cut out the nets. Zhi Chi started to question HER 'bout HER role. SHE said that SHE wanted to draw the third net but Daniel drew it already. Daniel objected to what SHE said. Zhi Chi and I started to argue with HER. HELLO, SHE's the one who asked him to draw it. We let the matter rest. Then, SHE started to complain that SHE had nothing to do!!! Daniel rolled his eyes at HER comment. We started arguing again.Why is SHE like that?
Last but definitely not the least, we had Science EC. Mdm Thana came in to class and questioned HER. Yesterday at Da GaMa house practice(SHE was not there)Felicia told Mdm Thana that she handed in the homework we were supposed to do(I didnt do it. :P) but SHE the Science rep. refused to collect it. Mdm Thana asked HER why SHE didnt collect it and SHE was giving a shocked expression as if SHE did not know what had happened. Im guessing that SHE did not do the work and thats why SHE didnt want to collect it. Felicia, Shi Hui, Zhi Chi, Shi Qing, Jia Fen and I were all like rolling our eyes at HER expression(we were at KFC on Wed and Felicia shared the story with us). SHE doesnt have responsibility at ALL!
I know that sometimes I may look like I am friends with HER but hey, its all pretend. I've never wanted to be friends with HER. SHE and HER friends all act like spoilt brats when THEY dont even look like one. THEY all have one thing in common-not contributing anything during group work. With that, Im warning all of my besties to never really be friends with HER.